Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pictures from my Pacific Northwest Tour

I got back from tour a little more than a week ago, and I'm moving apartments this week (I'm an Artist in Residence! -- more about this later). Therefore, in lieu of a detailed recap of my Pacific Northwest Tour, here are some pictures from my iPhone.

Wreck Beach in Vancouver. It was about 65 degrees. That did not preclude the obligatory three 60+ white male hippies from taking full advantage of the beach's clothing optional policy.




You never see these old cars on the East Coast. They were all over in the PNW.




View from the bus from Seattle to Spokane




Seattle microbrews. Stout fest was happening while I was in town. This did not help my god complex. (Other hand is my friend Kat from college, who now lives in Seattle and was awesome enough to take me out on my night off.)




Rise and shine. Another 8AM bus ride.




An incredible piece in a museum in Seattle. A series of rustic ceramic mugs, each one a relief of a war scene.

No comments: