Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Help Jade get published with one click!

Hello friends. As I've mentioned, I'm a finalist in the Write Bloody Book Contest. If I win I'll get a full-length book of poetry published with this awesome press.

The contest is mainly judged on the manuscript, of course, but there is also a video/performance aspect based on a YouTube video and how many likes your video gets. This part is somewhat confusing and awkward, but it's 2012 and we're all trying to navigate the cah-RAYzee way the teh INTERNET is throwing our concepts of life and art in a blender.

Therefore, you can help me get published with one click! You need to like the video on YouTube, which means you need to sign in. If you don't have an account, you can make on for free or log in with your Google account.




Here is the video. If you like it, please click "like." If you want to pass it along via email, social media, etc., and let others know they can help by liking, that would also be awesome.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it more than you can know.

Jade

No comments: