Thursday, September 9, 2010

This Friday is Caleb Cole's solo show opening!



Hello Bostonians and beyond. This Friday, September 10th, my very dear friend and artistic life-partner, photographer Caleb Cole, is having his very first solo show at Gallery Kayafas in the South End.

Caleb took all of the photos for the Madame Psychosis EP, and a bunch of other promo pics for me. His work is already gaining national renown, and I am so proud of him and happy to show my support. You should come and meet him so in twenty years when college fresh(wo)men have posters of his prints up in their dorm rooms next to The Scream and Starry Night, you can say you were there at his first solo show and shook his hand.

The opening is a day after my birthday. Last year I celebrated my birthday with the release of my first book of poetry at the Cantab. This year I can't think of a better way than to show up at Caleb's opening with a HUGE CREW of awesome people and cheer him on.

Come by the gallery (450 Harrison Ave in Boston [yes i just totally bolded something in parentheses]) this Friday, September 10th, from 6-8, say happy birthday to me, and help me support one of the only truly brilliant artists and genuinely kind people I know.

No comments: