Thursday, September 30, 2010

beginnings

The last several weeks have been intense, but positive. Had the Analysis Paralysis (now on iTunes -- yay!), played the Lizard Lounge Open Mic Challenge Main Event the next night. I made it to the second round, which was my personal goal. Half the performers didn't even make it that far. Not bad for coming out of nowhere.

On a personal note, my relationship ended on the same weekend. I've had some readjusting to do, but I'm feeling very positive about the future. It helps that I'm doing tons of yoga at Samara. I feel very connected, and am seeing very clearly.

They played "Zombie Apocalypse!" on WFNX last Sunday. And the Zombie Apocalypse! music video will be screened at J. Cannibal's Feast of Flesh at the Somerville Theatre this Saturday. So much to do!




No comments: