Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cowboys and Gold Diggers

As I write this, I am procrastinating from packing for my trip to Arizona and The San Francisco Bay and trying to assuage my fear of flying. Aerophobia aside, I'm excited to be leaving tomorrow to snake my way up the Wild West to the Golden Gates for three weeks. That's a long time for lots of alliteration.

I will be doing some volunteer work with sustainable farms in schools in AZ, and working on a book in San Francisco. On the way, I also have some tour dates set up. Some are poetry, some are music, and a couple are mixed (I'm especially excited about the show at Arcosanti in Arizona.) I have dubbed this trip: Cowboys and Gold Diggers.

I'm not sure how much I'll be online while I'm out there, but I will try to update this blog and my Facebook pages as much as possible. There will be a lot to talk about. In addition to the volunteer work and book writing, Emily and I are going to stop at the Grand Canyon.

Hope to see some of you out there on the road!

No comments: