Monday, October 12, 2009

In bed for a few days with what is most likely H1N1.  The entire bridal party and most of the people my age came down with chills and coughing (some puking) at the reception on Saturday.  I went back to my parents' house with a 103 degree fever.  I haven't felt that sick since I had food poisoning.

But regardless, it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to.  Amber looked absolutely stunning, just like a 20s movie star. 


Two shows in New England this week.  Thursday is The After Nine Poetry Series at the Hotel Vernon in Worcester, MA.  Friday is Slam Free or Die in at the Bridge Cafe in Manchester, NH.

Mark at Slam Free or Die was really excited about the flyer they made for me.  They used original artwork from Sin City, and he said he found a picture that looked "just like me."  Usually when someone says that, I get a little nervous, because when I see the picture it either looks nothing like me, or looks like all the parts of myself that I hate.  But check this out.



It's uncanny.



No comments: