Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I have been writing songs of late. On the guitar. I sing them. I'm pretty excited about it.

I'm coming to NYC this weekend for my feature at The Nuyorican on Friday night. I'm thinking about doing it in costume. I haven't really been able to get into Halloween this year, which will probably bother me in retrospect more than it does right now.

The witch told me to live with the earth, not with people. I take that partially to mean live with the earth, partially to mean live with art. If your work hurts your feelings, you know it's your fault. At least you have a little more control over it than you do over another person. You can manipulate it without feeling bad. That's what you're supposed to do. You're its creator, not its friend.

1 comment:

llq said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year vintage wedding!?!