Tuesday, October 13, 2009

a few tour pics


More pictures are up on Facebook, but I just felt I had to ask if any brilliant photographers have done a series of photographs from El Station platforms in Chicago?  Cuz...




Right?

One of the trains I was on passed Wrigley Field.  A game had just gotten out, and for a moment I was back in Boston, scrunched in a Green Line car at Kenmore, except here we were elevated and the fans were all dressed in blue instead of red.  They all looked dour.  An old man who had been riding the train called out to a young woman wearing a Cubs jersey who boarded across from him.  "Who won?" he asked.  She looked at him.  "Who do you think?" she said.  The old man shook his head, looked down, and sighed.  

Also, the Kapoor mirror ball thing in Millennium park is, for lack of a better term, a ball.


1 comment:

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon wedding dress.