Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm moving to Davis Square on Saturday, so I'm a little awol for a while. Packing and life, plus INTERNETS is already shut off at my house. On the upside, the place is ENORMOUS and like two blocks from lovely Davis and like four blocks from lovely Porter and it won't have a crazy, perverted landlord and hopefully will have less slovenly roommates.

I interviewed The Chicken Slacks for a feature I'm writing for Metronome. They have new album coming out yadda yadda, but they wanted a different kind of article than the lame old question and answer. It's nice to get paid for writing.

If I don't get a chance to update, I have a radio interview on Sunday evening and a spot in the Cygnet Fest lineup at Middlesex at 8pm, Wednesday the 18th. You can find more info at jadesylvan.com.

No comments: