Sunday, November 2, 2008


Took this in Harvard Square last weekend. I dunno. It has something.

I signed up for the last minute for another workshop with Tom Daley this fall. Other participants are Nicole Terez Dutton, Michael Lynch, and Paul Nemser. Good, exciting, and a little intimidating. Thank god though. I've barely written three poems this month. If I really want to release a book in 2009, I've got to get cracking.

I finally got up the nerve to send the outline of my new novel to Janice this week. I'm about thirty pages in. I like it so far, we'll see what she thinks.

Halloween was such an epic adventure. One of those great nights I'm so glad I have sometimes, with multiple plot arcs and dynamic characters and twists and revelations and punctuations. Plus, Williams and I looked like this:


All that time working at Spooky World paid off, I guess.

On the personal front, around this time marks my and DW's historic one-year anniversary. I hear I'm supposed to get a lobster sometime in the next week. What a lucky girl am I.

No comments: