Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lack of update due to the fact that I unexpectedly had to spend the last four days in Myrtle Beach with my parents eating delicious seafood, lounging on the beach, taking boat rides, and flying kites... on the beach. Got a call on Saturday saying Mom and Dad had to change plans last minute because of the hurricane heading for Florida. Because it was last minute, they got a better deal on a 3 bedroom condo in Myrtle Beach than they would have on the one bedroom in Florida. They called me and asked if I could come down for a few days and what'd'ya know, I could.

I love to ring in September in another place. I love to travel. I love to go anywhere and everywhere at all that I can, but I love to have a home I want to come home to.

I have to haul ass today and tomorrow to make up for this frivolous mini-vacation. So much to do.

No comments: