Monday, August 4, 2008

Tara loaned me a Betsey Johnson dress to wear for my Lizard feature. I have to say, I think I did a very good job. I'm proud of my performance, and I had everyone there I could hope for/want.

Finished the first draft of The Novel and sent it off to friends and lovers. Will drop it off with my agent tomorrow. Doing a phone interview for the radio in September two days after I turn 26, anniversary of No More Twin Towers day. No real jobs yet but people are paying to take pictures of me.

Wolf Parade was inspiring, one of the best concerts I can remember ever going to, even in college, even as a CD-to-chest-clutching adolescent. What a great band. The whole crowd bouncing together, screaming "I'll Believe in Anything," I guess some people might call that religious.

On and on, to bigger and better things only.

No comments: