Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Holy shit! My dad's coming to visit this weekend. I was so depressed that I wouldn't see him for two more months (that would make it almost ten months since I'd seen him last) and he's never really seen my life here, hasn't met my friends, my boyfriend, seen my place, where I hang out, etc, that he decided he could.

I'm so happy to see him, but I'm a little nervous to hang out with him one on one for two days. He's very intense, kind of neurotic (no, Jade, not your family!) and a little particular. I'm not sure if he knows I legally changed my name. I know he hasn't seen my new tattoo:


Only one more session on that one, by the way.

In other news, I think my vagina is almost healed. I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow to get her looked at. Good, because for the good of all around me, I need to get laid.

In other news, I still need a job.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

a friend of mine who works at an architectural company says they're hiring for a marketing assistant. apparently the pay is good, but it requires some evenings and weekends. let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with my friend. my email is songbird.impression@gmail.com

Tommy Jordan said...

Wow I'm so glad I clicked on your link at Universal Hub. Hilarious, honest, real-deal shit here. One writer to another, keep up the nice work. I'll keep coming back.

--Tommy O'Malley