Thursday, June 5, 2008

*Alana's show at the Plough was excellent last night. Good vibes all around. Talked writing with Jme and Oz. Feel better than I have in a while about it all. I have enough poems now for a chapbook and Brian Ellis is going to be my gracious editor in exchange for some vegetarian dinner and really good bourbon. Then I just need a publisher, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

*Some MFA classes cancelled on me, which means I'm pretty fucked for money this month unless something else comes up, which something usually does, but not always.

*My agent Janice called last night and said another small publisher is interested in Backstage, so I guess there's still slim slices of hope for that one, if I even care anymore.

*I'm applying to work at Mass Innovations, a sustainable development company. I really hope I get a job there. My hippy side is screaming at me.

No comments: