Wednesday, January 23, 2008

*I interviewed to be a receptionist at Sam's law firm yesterday. Drinks at lunch turned into drinking all day, passing out in Derek's bed at 8pm while he and Tony looked at videos of shark attacks on YouTube, waking up at 11, making a general nuisance of myself, being Lame and Whiney and Depressing, and thrashing around trying to sleep again for a few hours before getting up for another day.

*The human eye cannot adjust to see in the depths of my perversion. I am too crazy for everyone. I love them deeply and intensely, I live in their skin, then I shed them and run away.

*Bret Easton Ellis. You can write, kid, but I'm bored by your Puritanical moralism. Who do you think you are, anyway? Aren't we all just cocks and cunts cut from the same clouded cloth? None of us really know what we're doing, do we?

No comments: