Monday, October 15, 2007

1: Vampiring is the greatest thing I have ever been paid to do. I get to scream and insult people to their faces. It's the opposite of working at Starbucks. Today my body is sore from leaping out of windows at people and my throat hurts from hissing. There are worse things.

2: I think I need to buy a new computer. This situation is not working. It's making it difficult to write and I also feel completely cut off from everyone living alone with no internet.

3: If I ever have enough money, I think I may have a computer I intentionally fuck up just to have an occasional excuse to go and flirt with the Geek Squad.

4: Really lonely lately and really sad, and I don't know what to do about it. I don't even want to leave my house even though it's so depressing there all by myself with no internet. I know I should look for a new job but I can't bring myself to do it yet. I just sit alone and read or try to write or stare at nothing.

1 comment:

Gordon Marshall said...

Don't be sad. Your novel will be published. I don't care what anyone says...It was nice to see the humor in your poem tonight. If you can make yourself laugh while you write you can stretch the wave.