Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hungry and tired. Today I had incredible pizza from the North End. Felt down but not at the bottom. Tonight my friend Al brought me to his parents' house in Lincoln. His mom, Jenny, made me deviled eggs. His dad used to be a road manager and knew Bob Dylan in the sixties. I listened to stories and played my guitar. We watched Aeon Flux. It was good to be in a real house.

Al is an astounding writer, an impeccable rhymer, and an indispensable friend.

On Friday I'm going back to Indiana for a week to get my head on straight. I need a backrub like whoa. My neck feels like it's always punching the base of my skull.

1 comment:

Lisa Reade said...

Have fun in Indiana! I emailed Chad about helping out with the Stone Soup poetry compilation, do you think you would be interested in helping with that....