Monday, May 28, 2007

Holiday

I took a walk today and saw so many young people out walking and people smiled at me and I thought it was so great so many people had something to smile about on a pretty holiday. I saw friends' parents who I haven't seen in months and they were kind and wise to me about my life's decisions.

I went to Stone Soup tonight and read and read well I think and I talked to Ryk McIntyre and Adam Stone and a bunch of other folks who were all very nice. Chad said he wanted to make me a feature this summer. It's all so exciting.

Still trying to focus on these good, art related things happening so I don't think of boys and dogs and houses and balconies and money and roommates and allergies and losing friends and missing other friends and what I'm going to do next year. I may be succeeding.

No comments: